15 February 2008

SURPRISE VALENTINE!!

I was making dinner and the doorbell rang! Marc says, "Jenna someone is here for you!" So I go to the door and Aftan (our babysitter) is in Ana's room. Well, our good friends downstairs use her roomate to babysit and I thought she just had come with her and came upstairs to say HI...(I still didn't catch on...) So I asked her how she was and what was going on and she said, "I'm here for YOU, Marc called and asked me to babysit tonight so he can take you out!" SOOO excited, I finished up dinner (for Aftan and Ana) and puffed and fluffed and we left!

Our favorite restaurant in town is a German restaurant and they were having a special Valentine's Dinner and it was YUMMY! This sweet man has married a Korean lady and they have this excellent restaurant called Memories. You must go if you are ever in the neighborhood! :)

After dinner we went to Jumi's to play darts. He just barely beat me!! :) We had a very fun night just talking and playing! This was the first time HE had gotten the babysitter and it was a very good surprise. I truely do have the best husband in the world and am so grateful for him!!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Good job Mark!

We love the German restaurant too. Such a sweet couple.

Dotcruz said...

What a sweetheart! Great surprise!