06 February 2008

Not Quite Right concluded....I think!

SO it has been awhile since I've posted a "not quite right". I have to be honest....I don't know if it is because the "not quite rights" are not as many now since I have found them all OR I have just lived here too long and they are "normal" to me....either way...this might be my last being it took me some time to find these.... :)

Now this is something I have been living with the ENTIRE time here. THIS is MY shower water that comes out of this drain EVERYDAY. SO, I can not have a nice fluffy rug on my floor to step onto because it would get wet with my shower water. The floor NO KIDDING floods EVERYDAY. I step out into a POOL of my "funk water" (as I call it) and it is the way I start my day. We have tried everything...there is a certian type of Draino (in the RED container) that helps for about a week...we needed to take stock in it...however it has become "normal" and believe it or not, I am not as grossed out by it anymore...I have come down a couple of levels in my "snottiness" that I once was. Have I mentioned I only have 21 days left?

THIS in interesting! See that little pillow in the lower right hand corner of this car? That pillow has a phone number crossed stitched on it. MOST Korean cars have a pillow with the number on it. WHY you ask? Because they will park back to back to back so that NO ONE can get out UNLESS you call that number and the owner of this car will come and move it.

Look closely...yep...3 hanging penis's...I have NO IDEA what that is about but I could make up a GREAT story for you if you want me to! :)

No comments: