04 April 2007

Our Apartment-#1107

This is NOT my dream home by ANY stretch of the imagination, BUT the bottem line is we are together, Ana has her daddy, and we only have 11 months left! :) We have 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. It's rather big compared to the apts. on base! Saw our friends apt on base today and believe it or not, I'm glad we live here. This is our front door from the outside. No keys...it's a code and a click...kind of a scary steel heavy door! There are two apts. per floor. I haven't met our neighbors yet. This apt. complex has Koreans living here as well.
This is our front door from the inside of our apt. There is a little foyer area. I haven't cleaned the "funk" in this room yet!

This is our dining room...attached to the kitchen. The apt. came with that table and chair set.


This is the office. That nice orange couch was in the living room...also came with the apt. As well as this computer desk and chair.





This is our living room. Don'tcha LOVE the ORANGE curtians? I guess it was nice with the orange couch!


Other part of the living room. I shipped our love seat and futon...thinking that would help with the "homey" feeling. Home Sweet Home.





No comments: