28 January 2008

"Korenglish"

One of my FAVORITE past times is to go to the local stores and find FUNNY Korenglish! I have to admit I have started an unhealthy collection if it. I try to buy things with Korenglish on it that are practical at least...something I do plan to use....like mugs. :)
This is one of my favorites...DOG...dog is goodboy it is God (good) firend (friend) with poplein (people in) my heat (heart) for (forever...?) BUT the fact that the dog is in "heat forever" just cracks me up!!!!

Again, it is the simple things in life that make me happy...really! But you have to admit...this is good stuff! :) I swear I'm not loosing my mind...really!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I have been meaning to do a post about "Korenglish" sayings. I am a bit jealous of your collection. One of my favorites was a cloth napkin holder. You pull up the sides to form a square holder and tie pretty bows in the corners to hold it together. In the center, it had (in a pretty, loopy font)...PAIN

um...okay....what point were they even trying to get across?

Your stories below...HYSTERICAL!