24 November 2007

Felicia and Pete's Wedding!

The WHOLE reason for our trip to Texas in the first place was for Felicia and Pete's wedding on the 20th of Oct! Felicia and I met 15 years ago at SHSU in Kappa Delta Sorority! She has been one of my closest friends ever since. She promised to visit me wherever we are stationed and she has kept her promise. She and her sweet husband will be out here in Korea the 28th of Dec. to celebrate New Year's together! BUT you can't have a wedding without a bachlorette party! It has been tradition for all of us to have the token "penis water bottle"...however it isn't filled with water BUT with whatever the BRIDE would like... :) Her party was in Houston with about 25 wonderful ladies!


This is us half way through the night. Marina, also a very close to my heart, was 9 months pregnant being QUITE the trooper! This was my FIRST night away from Ana and I have to say it was WELL worth it!

Here are my sorority sisters being silly a couple days before the wedding! I LOVE THEM!!

Uncle Pete and Aunt Felicia loving on my little girl!

The Rehearsal Dinner! Tomorrow is "The Day"!

It's here! She was a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!!


Would you have it any other way? WORD! :)
Can't wait for your visit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Her dress is divine!